The parties to this car hire agreement ("agreement") are;
1. The operator of https://www.carhiredalamanturkey.com/ will be referred to as Ünsallar Otelcilik Turizm İnşaat Limited Şirketi (REAL CAR RENTAL) ("Renter"), duly incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Turkey, located at Kesikkapı Mahallesi Atatürk Caddesi No.:136 Fethiye/Muğla, 48300.
2. "T.R. Identity / Passport Number" T.R. Identity / Passport Number "T.R. Identity / Passport Number" T.R. Identity / Passport Number "T.R. Identity / Passport Number" T.R. Identity / Passport Number "Name and Surname of the Person Making the Reservation" ("Lessee") and "Car Class", the real or legal person ("Lessee") who takes the motor vehicle named "Car Class" between the "Pick-up and Drop-off" locations and "Pick-up and Drop-off" days and hours, with the reservation number "Reservation Number" and the name and address of the person whose name and address are mentioned and signed on the front page and who takes the car for use in return for the rental fee.
The subject of this vehicle lease agreement is to determine the lease conditions of the vehicle leased to be used by the TENANT with the lease agreement and the terms and conditions of the payment of the rent and other fees determined in return by the TENANT and the mutual rights and obligations of the parties.
3-1 The Lessor agrees to return the vehicle in its possession, provided that the conditions to be explained in detail are complied with, on the day and time written in the contract on which it is received intact with its five tyres and five tyres in perfect condition, related documents, (traffic licence, maps, etc.) and all accessories, unless otherwise agreed.
3-2 TENANT accepts and undertakes to use the vehicle within the borders of the Republic of Turkey in accordance with the Highway Traffic Law and all relevant legal provisions. In addition, the TENANT shall not use the vehicle in the ways described below, without limitation, and shall be responsible for the penalties and all kinds of costs and damages arising otherwise:
- Customs laws, Turkish Republic Law and other laws in the transport of all kinds of goods that are considered criminal to be transported and other illegal works,
- Illegal work,
- Towing, pushing or loading another vehicle or moving or non-moving objects without the consent of the Lessor,
- On roads closed to normal traffic and unsuitable for racing speed trials, rallies, robustness tests and motor sports,
- Carriage of passengers or goods for commercial purposes,
- Carriage of passengers above the number of passengers determined by traffic rules, cargo or goods other than baggage in any way whatsoever,
- As a result of the vehicle's participation in claims and races and preparation trials (including but not limited to racing, rally, speed trials, etc.),
- In places and conditions unsuitable for the make and model of the vehicle (sand or mountainous terrain, stream bed, swamp, etc.) and in places and roads unsuitable for the technical structure and endurance of the vehicle,
- Under unusual and unsuitable road conditions,
- Enter off-road or under the vehicle's own power,
- During transport by land, sea, river and air, except by road or by ships and trains on licensed voyages in which the vehicle can enter and exit under its own power,
- Animal transport
- Damages caused by contact with cigarette-like substances
- The vehicle is driven by a driver who has consumed drugs or alcoholic beverages or is without a licence, or by a driver who is not listed as the driver or additional driver on the delivery form,
- Carrying personal cargo / goods that will damage the vehicle and exceed the loading limit,
- In the carriage of commercial passengers or goods, regardless of the form of payment, whether by written or oral contract,
3-3 The lessee must be over 21 years of age at the time of the contract and must present his/her domestic or international driving licence for at least one year. The lessee cannot let third parties use the vehicle without the consent of the lessor. The use of the vehicle by third parties other than the lessee is only possible if the lessor records the information regarding the identity, address and driving licence of these persons in the contract and obtains their signatures. All insurances are invalid in case of possible accidents, penalties and damages due to the use of the vehicle by persons who are not registered and signed in the contract, and the lessee and the 3rd party using the vehicle are jointly and severally liable for all material and moral damages incurred, and accepts and undertakes in advance to pay all costs that have arisen and may arise in advance.
3-4 The lessee is obliged to keep the vehicle closed and locked in a way to ensure its safety. In case of theft, the lessee is obliged to pay the period until the vehicle is found, based on the daily rental price specified in the rental brochure.
3-5 When the lessee does not return the official documents (licence, key and licence plate and number plate) of the vehicle at the time of delivery of the vehicle to the lessor, the lessee is obliged to pay the rent for the period until they are found and brought, as well as the expenses to be incurred for the purchase of new ones in case of loss.
3-6 In the event that the vehicle is confiscated or seized by the competent authorities due to any event, whether or not the lessee is at fault, the expenses related to all kinds of initiatives to be taken for its recovery belong to the lessee. The lessee is obliged to pay the rent for the days that will pass during this period.
3-7 The lessee is obliged to inform "Ünsallar Otelcilik Turizm İnşaat Limited Şirketi (REAL CAR RENTAL)" immediately in case of a vehicle maintenance warning during the period of use. The costs of repairs, spare parts and tyre replacement at the end of natural use and wear and tear belong to the lessor. On the other hand, if the vehicle cannot move as a result of repairs, spare parts and tyre replacement, damages and damages caused by freezing and similar events as a result of an unusual use or accident, the transportation expenses incurred to bring the vehicle to the rented place belong to the lessee, and the lessor will be able to collect the vehicle's stay fee from the required rental tariff. Repairs that may be required in the provinces will be notified to the nearest station of the lessor, approval will be obtained and made, and the detailed invoice issued on behalf of the lessor will be paid to the lessee.
3-8 All fuel, car parking, HGS, OGS, motorway, bridge etc. tolls and traffic fines, interest and accessories belong to the TENANT and shall be paid by the TENANT. Even if the lease expires, the TENANT is responsible for all kinds of fines issued during the lease period. Even if the penalty receipt is written only on the licence plate number without name and signature, the TENANT agrees to pay the existing penalty. During the lease period, ogs, hgs, motorway, bridge, etc. toll and car parking fees and traffic fines and traffic fines will be paid by the TENANT and the amount paid and the delay interest and its accessories, if any, will be collected from the TENANT by adding the service fee. Even if the lease period and these general conditions have expired, the TENANT is responsible for these amounts. TENANT, OGS, HGS, motorway, bridge etc. cannot request that the TENANT object to the transition costs and traffic fines, cannot avoid paying the penalty amounts due to the lack of objection by the TENANT and cannot make any request from the TENANT in this regard. In addition, the LEASER is authorised to collect car park, ogs, hgs, highway, bridge, etc. tolls, traffic fines and interests and service fees by deducting from the credit card and / or collateral of the TENANT without waiting for the end of the lease period and without any permission, provision and notification. This authority of the LEASER is not limited to the term of the contract and even if the contract is terminated, the LEASER is authorised to collect car parking, OGS, HGS, motorway, bridge etc. tolls, traffic fines and interest and its accessories and service fees by deducting from the credit card and / or collateral of the LEASER without any permission, provision and notification. The lessee accepts this authorisation of the lessor in advance.
3-9 The Lessee accepts and declares in advance that the LEASER has no material and moral liability for any liability arising from the loss or damage of any forgotten or carried goods or goods left in the vehicle by himself or someone else during or before the rental period or after the return of the vehicle to the lessor, including the costs related to them.
3-10 The rental period is at least 5 days. For shorter rentals, daily price is applied. In case of delay, if the delay exceeds 1 hour, a full day fee is charged.
- In case of delay of 1 hour or more, the rent for one day (including daily calculated services such as navigation, additional driver, insurance, child seat, etc.) will be added to your contract and the collection will be made from the credit card.
3-11 The lessor may refrain from returning the vehicle and terminate the contract at any time without having to show a reason and pay compensation, as well as refrain from extending it. In unilateral termination, the lessee may request the lessee to compensate for the remaining period.
3-12 Unless agreed in writing between the parties, any addition is null and void.
3-13 In any case, the lessee and the lessor are obliged to show the necessary convenience to each other in the pursuit of their compensation rights against third parties, to give each other power of attorney in proportion to their rights and to represent their rights to litigation, and the judicial expenses will be made at this rate.
3-14 With the title of "operator" defined in the laws regarding the vehicle, all debts and obligations related to the "Vehicle Operator Responsibility" belong to the TENANT and the TENANT is solely responsible for all material and moral damages to third parties and/or motor vehicles and/or the environment. For this reason, the TENANT shall compensate all damages that the TENANT will have to pay. Even if the lease period and General Conditions have expired, the responsibility of the TENANT for damages incurred during the lease period will continue.
3-15 The vehicle rented by the lessee has a vehicle tracking system, and the rented vehicle can be tracked, monitored, location and km information can be recorded by the lessor in order to prevent theft, loss and similar security violations, and these records can be disclosed to official or unofficial third parties / institutions for security reasons or for use in legal judicial / administrative procedures / investigations.
3-16 The lessee may not in any way transfer, pledge, assign or assign the rights arising from this contract, or the vehicle and the equipment and tools in it, and may not use them in a way that may harm the lessor. Violation of this commitment gives the lessor the right to demand the return of the vehicle immediately without any payment.
3-17 The Lessee is obliged to use the vehicle in accordance with the kilometre limit stated below. In case of exceeding the specified kilometre limit, the lessee accepts, declares and undertakes to pay the excess fee of 6 TL + VAT per kilometre.
- 150 KM for each day for 5 to 7 days rentals
- 140 KM per day for rentals between 7 and 28 days
- For monthly rentals, a limit of 3000 KM in total has been set.
Bookings made on our website are special for in-city touristic rentals.
Out-of-town car rentals are also specially priced.
3-18 The tenant is obliged to return the fuel oil available in the tank of the vehicle during the rental as received. In case of incomplete delivery of the fuel by the TENANT, the amount of loss determined by calculating the missing fuel price over the current pump price is invoiced to the TENANT in kind. In this case, the TENANT is also obliged to pay the service fee and the related VAT amount to the TENANT at the rate specified in the vehicle delivery form of the damage amount. Even if the damage is detected after the return of the vehicle, the TENANT is responsible for the damage caused by this reason. The LEASEHOLDER is authorised to collect this damage amount service fee from the credit card of the LEASEHOLDER without any permission, notification or judgement, not limited to the duration of the contract. The LEASEHOLDER is authorised to collect this damage amount service fee from the provision amount taken from the credit card of the LEASEHOLDER without any permission, notification or judgement, without being limited to the duration of the contract.
3-19 The Lessee is obliged to notify the relevant office at least 1 day (24 hours) before the end of the rental at least 1 day (24 hours) before the end of the rental. The extension request can be made with the approval of the relevant rental office. The extension fee can be requested from Real Car Rental prices according to the terms of the agreement.
4-1 The TENANT is obliged to pay all fees specified in writing in these general conditions, vehicle delivery and return form and the fees for the following services without limitation:
- The rental fee calculated over the number of days rented,
- The service fee to be determined by the LEASER for the leased vehicle,
- If additional services such as navigation device, baby seat, additional KM package, etc. are requested for the rented vehicle, the additional cost of these services,
- If requested; Tyre Glass Headlamp Assurance Insurance (LCF), Super Assurance Insurance amounts calculated over the number of days rented,
- Additional rental fee, one-way fee and legally applicable taxes, mileage overage fee, damage / damage compensation fees, service fees, parking, hgs, ogs, motorway, bridge tolls, traffic fines that may arise at the end of the rental,
4-2 The TENANT shall make the payments as determined by the TENANT. KİRALAYAN requests the rental fee to be paid in advance. The TENANT accepts, declares and undertakes that if the rental fee, general conditions and other fees and legal payments within the scope of the vehicle delivery and return form are not paid in full and in full on time, all amounts will be due and payable as of the invoice date without the need for any notice and notice, and accepts, declares and undertakes to pay all of the outstanding receivables together with the default interest to be processed at the rate of twice the advance interest rate of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey as of the invoice date. The lessor reserves the right to unilaterally terminate the lease agreement and general conditions.
4-3 The TENANT irrevocably accepts the collection of all other fees arising from these general conditions, vehicle delivery and return form, not limited to the above-mentioned fees and those listed, from the TENANT's credit card without the need for any permission, provision and general notification, not limited to the duration of the contract. Even if the lease expires for any reason whatsoever or the lease agreement is terminated, this article 4-3 shall remain in force indefinitely.
4-4 The TENANT is obliged to present a credit card belonging to him during the rental and the deposit transaction must be realised.
4-5 Your credit card issued in your name and valid at the time of rental will be blocked in an amount ranging from 11,100.00 TRY - 14,800.00 TRY (£300 - £400) depending on the vehicle groups and exemption fees. Depending on the banking procedures, it will be possible for the blocked fee to be reflected in your account if there is no possible additional payment obligation after the end of your rental. This period may extend up to 10 - 20 working days depending on banking transactions. The reason for the delay here is not Ünsallar Otelcilik Turizm İnşaat Limited Şirketi (REAL CAR RENTAL), but the banking process. For prepaid reservations, the vehicle will not be given even if the reservation is confirmed if there is not enough limit in the credit card up to the blocked amount, if it is not prepaid, including the rental fee, if a valid credit card cannot be presented on behalf of the tenant or if the driving licence conditions cannot be met. The above-mentioned conditions are also valid for bookings made with on-site payment option. In the upper and luxury class rentals, the tenant must have 2 credit cards in his/her name, the rent and deposit fee is collected at the office.
5-1 The lessor has insured its vehicles with compulsory liability insurance in accordance with the road traffic law. It is at the discretion of the lessor to take out motor insurance or precautionary liability insurance. In the event of any accident or damage, the tenant's ability to benefit from the insurance depends on the fulfilment of the following conditions. In cases where it is stated that it is caused by the unilateral fault of the lessee, losses and damages are not covered by the insurance.
- The lessee is obliged to submit and notify the lessor within 48 hours at the latest with an accident report and determination report from the nearest competent authorities (such as traffic police within the city limits, local police station, gendarmerie outside the city, etc.) stating in detail the manner of occurrence of the incident, the name and address of the witnesses, similar documents and information. If the lessee does not bring the accident reports, he is fully liable for the damage.
- The minutes of the agreement, determination report and declaration are not covered by the insurance.
5-2 If the TENANT does not have a preventive condition determined by a doctor's report, he/she must immediately inform the TENANT of the accident. The lessee shall not interfere with the damaged vehicle and shall take it under protection. The loss of some things from the vehicle is under the indemnity responsibility of the lessee.
5-3 The TENANT shall collect the damages incurred by the TENANT from the insurance company in case of an accident or damage to third parties. The lessee is responsible for the damages exceeding the amount collected from the insurance or the damages that the lessor has to pay by way of recourse. The moral claims of the accident victims and their relatives are covered by the TENANT. Tenant's recourse is reserved.
5-4 All insurances are valid for the period specified in the lease agreement.
5-5 The TENANT is directly liable for accidents caused by a driver who is under the influence of alcohol and drugs or who does not have a valid driving licence and for accidents arising from the goods carried or caused by the goods.
5-6 The Lessee shall be liable without objection for any material and moral damages that the vehicle may suffer as a result of all kinds of accidents.
5-7 The LEASER, who cannot benefit from the insurance indemnities partially or at all due to all kinds of acts and omissions that cannot be attributed to him, has the right to demand from the TENANT for the damage he has suffered and the compensation for the vehicle's work. The compensation for the vehicle's stay from work is calculated on the basis of the daily rental price specified in the brochure for that period.
5-8 This contract is applied before all other contracts or protocols concluded or to be concluded between the lessor and the lessee. In cases where there is no provision in this contract, the other contract shall take effect.
5-9 In case of damage to the vehicles, the lessor is obliged to pay material damages in amounts varying according to the vehicle group. Damage and loss up to 5% of the vehicle price is excluded from the guarantee and belongs to the lessee. Exempt accident insurance applied in every car rental; In case of damage and loss of £ 400 and above, it covers material damages within the insurance limits within the insurance limits in varying amounts according to the vehicle group, provided that a traffic and alcohol report is submitted. Damages and losses up to £ 400 are not covered.
5-10 TENANT and additional drivers are obliged to fulfil the following measures in case of an accident;
- To inform the TENANT immediately by calling the hotline +90 534 768 80 99,
- To ensure that the alcohol report is taken together with the accident, damage, theft, loss detection report by applying to the nearest Police or Gendarmerie centre after turning off the ignition and without moving the vehicle,
- Taking photographs of the vehicle at the scene of the accident and transmitting them to the Lessor immediately,
- Obtain the names and addresses of relevant persons and witnesses,
- Not accepting responsibility for non-existent defects,
- To obtain photocopies of the driver's licence, registration and traffic insurance policies of the parties in two-sided accidents, and in cases where this is not possible, the driver's licence number, the province where it was issued, the title of the insurance company where the traffic insurance policy is made and policy numbers, etc,
- Not to leave the vehicle without taking adequate safety precautions,
- To deliver the accident notification and the originals of the relevant minutes and reports to the LEASER within 48 hours at the latest from the date of the accident/incident,
- In the event of an accident resulting in material damage, death and/or bodily harm, to immediately report the situation to the nearest police or gendarmerie officers and/or the relevant official authorities,
5-11 In case of damage or accident occurring in the vehicle, the Lessee is obliged to pay the daily rental fee for the number of days the vehicle remains in service.
5-12 At the time of signature of the delivery form, if the TENANT wishes to benefit from the Super Assurance Insurance (CDW), Tyre Glass Headlight Insurance (LCF) packages, he/she is obliged to pay the fees to be requested by the TENANT in advance in addition to the rental fee.
5-13 In case the Super Assurance Insurance (CDW) package is requested by the TENANT and the costs are paid in advance;
- TENANT has the right to cover the material damages that may occur in the vehicle up to 5000 TRY without a report.
5-14 Situations Excluded from the Scope of Damage Assurance Packages:
- Any accident in which the person driving the car is involved under the influence of alcohol or drugs exceeding the legal limit
- Tie-up of the car by the traffic due to the driver
- Car bottom (starter connecting rod, crankcase) struck without accident
- Car seat upholstery burnt, spilt liquid, excessively dirty delivery
- Damages caused by the use of the car on mountainous terrain, sandy, swampy, sandy beach, etc. on roads unsuitable for traffic, for purposes, places and roads contrary to the tolerance powers and characteristics of automobiles, rally, speed trial, motor sports and driving in areas closed to traffic.
- The lessor is responsible for damages and malfunctions caused by careless, careless or excessive force as determined and reported by authorised services.
- Theft of your personal belongings from the car, theft of the car key, falling into the water, loss of licence, licence plate and / or tool, wheel cover and spare wheel, loss and damage of rented additional products,
- Accidents or damages involving a driver not registered in the contract
- Damages caused by natural disasters.
- Damages caused by transporting cage-free animals in the car.
- All damages, including all kinds of mechanical and electrical damages, arising due to usage error and/or carelessness, imprudence, etc. (including, but not limited to, transmission failure due to incorrect gear shifting, damages caused by continuing to use the vehicle even though the warning light is on, fuel-related malfunctions and damages, etc.).
- Damage caused by vandalism, terrorism or social incidents
- Expenses, damages, etc. incurred as a result of incorrect or incomplete information given during the rental.
- Force majeure:
IN CASE OF MUTUAL AND UNILATERAL TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS, THE TENANT IS OBLIGED TO PROVIDE AN ACCIDENT REPORT AND ALCOHOL REPORT. IF THE RELEVANT REPORT IS NOT ISSUED, THE TENANT IS FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DAMAGES INCURRED.
- In the event of an accident, it is obligatory to keep an accident report in accordance with the type of accident without changing the location of the vehicle, or to apply to the nearest police or gendarmerie station, to obtain accident, theft and alcohol detection reports immediately and not later than 24 hours and to inform the 24/7 Full Support Line +90 534 768 80 99.
- In case of theft of the vehicle, it is obligatory to apply to the nearest police or gendarmerie station immediately and not later than 24 hours and inform the 24/7 Full Support Line +90 534 768 80 99. Otherwise, all assurances purchased will be deemed invalid and all damages incurred will be collected from the tenant, including material and moral losses to third parties. In case of breakdown of the vehicle or in case of need of assistance for any reason, assistance should be provided by calling +90 534 768 80 99, which is available 24/7.
- Please make sure that the Vehicle delivery and collection form is completed and mutually signed at the beginning of the rental and at the time of return.
- To extend the rental period or to inform the time and day of return, please call the office where you made the rental or our Reservation Centre.
- In the event of an accident, breakdown of the vehicle or if you need support for any reason during the rental, please call our Full Support Line on +90 534 768 80 99.
- In the event of a SINGLE SIDE accident, accident, theft and alcohol detection reports should be obtained by applying to the nearest police or gendarmerie station without changing the location of the (vehicle).
- In case of DOUBLE SIDED accidents, except for the cases stated in the following articles, the drivers are obliged to fill in the Material Damage Accident Report as specified on the report according to the way the accident occurred.
- In double-sided accidents, the traffic accident report is issued by the traffic police only in the following cases;
5-15 Things to be done at the time of the accident,
Situations requiring a report by the Traffic Police or Gendarmerie in an accident
- To take photocopies or legible images of the driver's licence, registration and traffic insurance policies of the party/parties in double-sided accidents,
- If the driver is underage,
- To obtain more than one image of the scene, the shape of the accident and the location so that the vehicle licence plate is visible,
- Not to leave the vehicle without taking adequate safety precautions,
- If the driver is suspected of mental health and alcohol,
- Driving a motor vehicle without a driving licence,
- One of the vehicles involved in the accident was an official licence plate,
- If damage to public property has occurred,
- Only third party property was damaged in the accident,
- If one of the vehicles involved in the accident does not have traffic insurance,
- If the traffic accident resulted in death or injury,
- If you cannot reach an agreement with the other driver in the event of an accident
6-1 In the event that the TENANT wishes to return the rented vehicle early, the fee is not refunded. In this case, the LEASER also has the right to demand the rewards and services or the price of these by taking advantage of the campaigns etc. advantages. The renter shall not be obliged to keep the vehicle, which is not picked up in due time, for the duration of the rental period for which the reservation / fee is paid in advance. In the event that the vehicle not received on time is requested to be taken at any time during the reservation period, whether or not the LEASER meets this request depends on the vehicle availability at that time and the LEASER cannot be obliged to supply a vehicle.
6-2 The TENANT shall return and deliver the vehicle, spare wheel, all tyres, vehicle documents, accessories, additional products and equipments, and the tools to the return address of the TENANT in a complete and undamaged manner on the return day and time specified on the front page of the car rental agreement. In the event that the TENANT delivers the vehicles to an address other than the addresses where the vehicles must be delivered with the written approval of the TENANT, the TENANT shall pay the one-way fee determined by the TENANT for the return of the vehicle.
6-3 The TENANT is obliged to deliver the vehicle, vehicle documents, keys, accessories, accessories, tools, key and licence plates and additional products and equipment undamaged and complete as received. The TENANT is responsible for the deficiencies detected during the return of the vehicle and all kinds of damages and damages that occur outside of the usual use, and the TENANT is obliged to pay the amount to be determined by the TENANT immediately. In addition, the LEASER has the right to examine the damages and deficiencies in the vehicle in detail within 30 days from the date of delivery and to notify the LEASER. The TENANT shall be responsible for all kinds of damages and damages that occur outside of the usual use of the vehicles.
6-4 The TENANT shall apply to the LEASEHOLDER for all extensions and obtain the written approval of the LEASEHOLDER. In the extensions made without written approval, it is accepted by the parties that the TENANT holds the vehicle illegally. In the event that the TENANT fails to comply with any article of the TENANT and these general conditions, especially if the vehicle is not delivered to the TENANT at the specified time, the TENANT authorizes the TENANT to immediately take back and confiscate the said vehicle wherever it is, without the need for prior warning, permission or judgment. The TENANT accepts, declares and undertakes that it will not claim any rights from the TENANT for this reason and waives all lawsuits, complaints and other rights. The TENANT is obliged to pay the damages and expenses that may occur during the recovery / confiscation of the vehicle by the TENANT. The LEASEHOLDER is not responsible for the loss or damage of the objects or materials in the vehicle during the retrieval / confiscation of the vehicle. Even if the LEASER has collected the rental fee for the delay period, it cannot be interpreted that the rental period has been extended or has become indefinite.
7-1 The LEASEHOLDER has the right to terminate this contract unilaterally and without compensation, without any notice, warning or judgment, without giving any reason during the lease period, if deemed necessary.
7-2 In the event that the TENANT does not partially or completely comply with any or all of the obligations and commitments contained in the general conditions and this car rental agreement, the TENANT has the right to terminate these general conditions unilaterally and without compensation without any notice, warning or judgment.
Turkish Law shall apply to these general conditions and all disputes arising between the parties. Fethiye Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized to resolve disputes.
The Lessor, acting as an independent data controller, may use and transfer the personal data of the Lessee (and the personal data of any authorized driver) collected in connection with this lease agreement or any related agreement or service ("Lessee's Personal Data" or "Personal Data") for the following purposes
a) To process the Lessee's Personal Data in order to manage the rental relationship and commercial relationship, to communicate with the Lessee or to provide support related to the rental agreement. For this purpose, the Lessor processes the Lessee's Personal Data (i) for contractual purposes (e.g. invoicing) or (ii) for its legitimate interests in ensuring the effective provision of the requested services (unless these interests override the rights of the Lessee and additional authorized drivers to the protection of personal data).
b) where the Lessee or additional authorized driver believes that the Lessee or additional authorized driver may pose a risk to future rentals as a result of any event within the framework of the Lessee's or additional authorized driver's relationship with the Lessor, to retain the Lessee's or additional authorized driver's Personal Data related to that event. The Lessor processes the Lessee's Personal Data on the basis of past customer behavior in accordance with its legitimate interests in protecting its employees, other customers, assets and the public from security and financial risks (unless these interests override the rights of the Lessee - and additional authorized drivers - to the protection of personal data).
c) verify the driving and credit information provided by the Lessee and the authorized driver (including the Lessee's Personal Data) through credit agencies, licensing agencies, fraud prevention agencies and databases. The Lessor processes the Lessee's Personal Data in this context in accordance with its legitimate interests in fraud prevention (unless these interests override the rights of the Lessee and additional authorized drivers to the protection of personal data).
d) to provide relevant insurance databases with details of accidents involving the Lessee or any additional authorized driver (including the Lessee's Personal Data). The Lessor processes the Lessee's Personal Data for this purpose where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
e) To provide the Lessee's Personal Data to government agencies overseeing road schedules to assist in the enforcement of any traffic regulations during the Rental. The Lessor processes the Lessee's Personal Data for this purpose when necessary to ensure compliance with applicable legal obligations.
f) The Lessor may provide the Lessee's Personal Data to the relevant tax office or authority, debt collectors, credit institutions and other relevant institutions within the framework of (i) contractual requirements; (ii) compliance with a legal obligation; and/or (iii) the Lessor's legitimate interest in collecting its receivables.